Model Cars Magazine Forum

Early '60s style C/Gasser........A '51 Studebaker

traditional

Yeah I have to agree. ....Even if I'm a guy who has built many of those "Gassers". But where to get the rules? Personally I have absolutely No Idea about these Old Rules, and I bet someone else has this kind of problem too. That's why we, or at least I, build "Gassers" instead of Gassers. :D

Niko my friend...I have those old rule books. If you evr have a question just ask me and I will look it up for you...

Terry

Yeah I have to agree. ....Even if I'm a guy who has built many of those "Gassers". But where to get the rules? Personally I have absolutely No Idea about these Old Rules, and I bet someone else has this kind of problem too. That's why we, or at least I, build "Gassers" instead of Gassers. :D

Now-a-days, thanks to the internet, I find it relatively easy to find info like this on a Google search. You sometimes have to reword the search a couple of times to get the info you need but usually it's out there somewhere.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...