Model Cars Magazine Forum

Desert Scale Classic 2

AZ Boy

The Desert Scale Classic 2 will be held on May 6th, 2006 at the Postal Worker's Social Hall, 3720 W. Greenway Road, Phoenix, AZ.

In addition to the one-day contest, there will be a swap meet, an all-day raffle, and a food/concessions area. There will also be some 1:1 show cars and race cars on display in the parking lot. See you there!

The Desert Scale Classic 2 will be held on May 6th, 2006 at the Postal Worker's Social Hall, 3720 W. Greenway Road, Phoenix, AZ.

In addition to the one-day contest, there will be a swap meet, an all-day raffle, and a food/concessions area. There will also be some 1:1 show cars and race cars on display in the parking lot. See you there!

Do you have contact info for the show?

Also, can you add a signature to your profile, so that we get to know your real name?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Here is the link to the DSC2 web site. It has all info you need to know about it right there.

www.lookoutmodel.com/dsc

Matt,

I might mail you my Baja bugs?

I am gonna talk to Jairus about packaging them.

I don't know for sure yet.

I think the subject would do well given the area you're in.

Doug R

Well I can say Doug. Your models will be in great hands when they get here. MINE!!! I just sent off, today, the brochure for the show. It has the Mail In entre form you need to fill and send with the models. You might want to add info on each model in case they get picked for photos for the Magazine coverage. I will take care of all of that for you.

Hope to see your models there. Here is a preview of what the class awards look like this year.

Matt

feb06019.jpg