Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mans ruin 1950 chevy pickup with trailer.

• 3 weeks later...

I have come up with color for this build and the lighter shade of pink is the interior color just trying decide what color for the exterior, in the pic the blue is actually purple. Leaning towards the Kandy Scarlet thou, which is the middle color
IMG_20140206_144348_zps1716f4bc.jpg
The interior had to be censored because if i did not put the playing cards over the interior door panels then the mods would have to take off this thread but you get the idea.
IMG_20140206_144527_zps6235362d.jpg

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

just a quick update, found my tattoo decals and thought that I would add some to the ladies of the stage...just a quick shot of dull coat to flatten out the shine and they are good to go...
E694F394-C3E8-4A3C-ADF9-172E062DF538_zps
B33520A4-20E5-48F8-8402-D80AEE12FB5B_zps
5428B239-DAC5-4873-B413-2D9B10E7D8E0_zps
hopefully more to come soon, I really want to dive back into this build to get farther with it but the egyptian raider build has taken up all my time, however hope to have more soon...

Wow1 What a neat idea for a build!  I love it. Too bad you can't go on a real time research trip! lol

A thought for a dio, A couple of 1/25th motor cycles and biker figures near the stripper truck!

This would be a good idea real time for Daytona Bike Week!

Be Well

Gator

Thanks Marc, my wife does not even want me to finish this build let alone some real time reference building, but that being said I am gonna finish it I have to much time into it and materials, probably after I finish the egyptian raider but will try to get a few hours in on this every week!

Edited by Darren B

• 8 months later...

Loonnng time no update, been thinking about this build and the seats, was thinking something very plush and custom . Came across this pic on the net...

image.jpg

Darren,

I can see where that car would be a interesting idea. IMHO hearts and crushed velvet don't really go with Strippers and bikers !

I think it would be much more appropriate to go with denim leather and lace . oh I have a couple of a Harley motorcycles for you if you would want them??

Be Well

Gator

Edited by gatorincebu

Darren,

I can see where that car would be a interesting idea. IMHO hearts and crushed velvet don't really go with Strippers and bikers !

I think it would be much more appropriate to go with denim leather and lace . oh I have a couple of a Harley motorcycles for you if you would want them??

Be Well

Gator

I have to agree with Gator. Leather and lace are far more appropriate for this build. Brilliant concept by the way.

Darren,

Be Well

Gator

Never thought of adding a bike to the build, may have to think about that one, I guess I'm thinking more of a massage parlor type of atmosphere and not of a real stripper bar, shows you how many years ago I checked one out!!! LOL 

Edited by Darren B

I have to agree with Gator. Leather and lace are far more appropriate for this build. Brilliant concept by the way.

Ill take a look into the leather and lace which I have some lace that I use for lace patterns on some of the lowriders that I have built. Ill toy around with more ideas, this one has been on the back burner for a while because I am at a point where the ideas just don't flow with this one.....

Edited by Darren B

Darren,

I had not even considered the Massage Parlor idea. Even after you added the picture of the tricked out low rider.

I guess I just got fixated on the Idea of strippers old iron   and bikers. Supporting single moms.

AS for the idea thing. I think we both do the same kind of thing. Start a project going in one direction ,

And then keep adding and or changing things until it bogs down and the ideas stop flowing !

Another thing .If your wife doesn't like the idea of the strippers. What do you think she will say to the Massage Parlor idea ?

Be Well

Gator