Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mopar cars that should be cast!

You have no idea how bad I want an ACCURATE '68 Barracuda. After all, it was the original Hemi Barracuda. Spin-off's include anything in the Hemi shoot-out series, Hemi under Glass, and of course Ronnie Sox's Fastback. I have a stash of '68 MPC annuals, but they are '68 annuals, if you know what I mean. I'd love a new-tool, but I am in the minority.

Good post Brian. How's things over at the A Body site? Tell the old-timers I said HI....

A nice 68 Barracuda.

A correct 71 Challenger.

A correct 70 Cuda.

A 70 Dart Swinger.

A 78 Magnum.

A 80 Mirada.

A early 60s D 100 pick up.

Any AWB Dodge or Plymouth.

A 68 Coronet R/T

Amen to all that Roger. Not a whole lot I would add to that. Except for 1/16 scale variations also.

Corey

doesnt seem to be much earlier stuff in any of your lists

but theres a few older kits I'd like

56 chrysler new yorker

60 dodge polara

55 dodge sierra station wagon

59 desoto diplomat 2dr

35/36 dodge 5window coupe

34-37 chrysler airflow

late 30s airflow tanker

late 40s dodge wayfarer coupe

& the trepanier 56 chrysler

from 60 - 72, pretty much any as a station wagon

cheers

si

Good post Brian. How's things over at the A Body site? Tell the old-timers I said HI....

Hey John i'm one of the old timers(EvilScamp) from FABO, how have you been?

I talked to the Model King at Spring Carlisle and he told me that they are working on a new Demon kit! Hope it's true!

I told him they should do a 70 Dart also and not one with the engine in the back!

1975+Plymouth+Valiant+Sedan.+-+1.jpg

1975+Plymouth+Valiant+Sedan.+-+2.jpg

1975+Plymouth+Valiant+Sedan.+-+3.jpg

Had one just like this except it had dog dishes and no trailer hitch (it was a slant 6). A model of it would sell like - uh - well, I would buy one.

BTW, it is a 1975 Plymouth Valiant; my daughters called it 'Prince Valiant', of course. I was proud when I ordered it brand new that it was the cheapest 6-passenger, 4-door available. It was a column shift 3-speed. My wife hated it.

Hey John i'm one of the old timers(EvilScamp) from FABO, how have you been?

I talked to the Model King at Spring Carlisle and he told me that they are working on a new Demon kit! Hope it's true!

I told him they should do a 70 Dart also and not one with the engine in the back!

Kevin how are you! Good to see you here. The modeling bug got you? I almost got back into it, but all our spare time is spent between the house & our families. Maybe this fall/winter.....

Kevin how are you! Good to see you here. The modeling bug got you? I almost got back into it, but all our spare time is spent between the house & our families. Maybe this fall/winter.....

I used to build alot when i was a kid and i just got back into it about 2 years ago.