Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mack RB with forest trailer Deloupe

I have finally found a site to take photos.The trailer is loaded with billote of ten feet long.There are 750 logs for loading.The fitting of the truck and the construction of the trailer has elegibility approximately 550 hours of work.The logs it sir six inches and twelve inches in diameter.This is the wood of the drills has the ES of Canada

p1120265.jpg

p1120266.jpg

p1120267.jpg

p1120268.jpg

A small relief

p1120269.jpg

Verification of the tension of the cables.

p1120270.jpg

p1120271.jpg

p1120272.jpg

p1120274.jpg

p1120275.jpg

I don't know how you carry your models around with alle the détails you put on! The only detail I can see that gives the model away (ever so slightly!) from the realism of this beautiful work of art is the front wheel weathering that for some reason is not quite up to the rest of the rig and the sand grain size that is a little big. But these pictures are incredible! Your modeling and photographing skills are up there with the best.

I don't know how you carry your models around with alle the détails you put on! The only detail I can see that gives the model away (ever so slightly!) from the realism of this beautiful work of art is the front wheel weathering that for some reason is not quite up to the rest of the rig and the sand grain size that is a little big. But these pictures are incredible! Your modeling and photographing skills are up there with the best.

.Thank You Robert for these comments just.Thou hast reason there are a few error displayson the maquette.I have seen it when I viewed the pictures on the computer.The problem is that my site of photos is 40 kilometers from my home.These are not excuses but the next time shalt be better.

Alain

Edited by mackd