Model Cars Magazine Forum

Here I go again, haven't finished the Reapers Ride yet but have an idea for another one, called Mans Ruin. Mild custom with a stripper pole and a trailer with three stripper poles, speakers, and a bunch of amps, neon, a working speaker system....

1217111426.jpg

The truck

1217111426a.jpg

the idea

DSCN3751.jpg

some of the things going on it.

0203121439a.jpg

the trailer

0203121410a.jpg

0203121410b.jpg

getting the body smoothed out, thats all for now hope to have more updates next week.

haha, thats crazy stuff there man.. looking forward to what your gonna come out with. the reapers ride is already bad a55 im sure this one will be one too.

Not sure if the whole stripper theme will work on the forum if it doesn't you can follow along at my website the link is below. The interior may not but will make it as family and kid friendly as possible and within reason.

• 3 months later...

Yes James I actually bought some more goodies for it at hobby lobby the other day, dollar bills for a doll house that will be glued to the cab then painted over to give it that ghost effect, and some other goodies, just trying real hard to figure out what color to paint another build i have on here, been itching to get that other build out of the way to be able to concentrate 90 on this build and 10 on the revell london bus. I have reached the point that I want to get cranking on this build but its pulling me away to finish the other build too!