Model Cars Magazine Forum

What might have been?

Harry P.

Duhhhh, I missed the bus again Harry. I can't see what you did with the Gull wing. I see the other mods, I like the RoadCharger the best, an the Cougar looks really doable, the hardest part would be to get rid of the hood "spear".

Did you know that tailight treatment you have on the 69 Mustang was actually an option in the AMT 1969 Mustang Mach 1 kit? Yep, an it STILL looks good 40 years later!!! B);)

The Stude-benz is very appropriate because Studebaker was the Mercedes distributor for a bit in the 50s!! I like the droop-nose Matador. Were you thinking NASCAR Homolgation special?

I was just thinking "what would this car look like without the bugeyes?" Hidden headlights like the Charger...

AMC styling always was quirky... I actually kinda like the Matador, but I wanted to see what it would look like if it had been a "mainstream" make.

studebenz.jpg

Nice...

Yes! In the 1950's Studebaker-Packard had a hand in MB's US distribution, so maybe this one really isn't all that farfetch... :) ... wow! Almost made it without laughing! Maybe it IS farfetched, but man is it cool!

'Nuther fun fact... this Mercedes has a slant six... just like your grandma's Duster!

user60053_pic11758_1238529827.jpg

mustang_wagon.jpg

1968_Mustang_Stationwagon.jpg

the mustang wagons were known as "mustang stallions". i would love to get my hands on one!

the 2010 is a concept from ford.

Harry, did you ps that stang without seeing a stallion before?

if so thats awesome. i also dug the tail light treatment on the other one.

i would love to find a panel like that for my ranger.

can we start a photoshop category here on the board? im pretty fair myself.

we could have a show area, perhaps a tut section for those who have the program and maybe a request section.(someone might wanna see a combination for a build). cardomain is acting up so i cant post the ones i have stored there.

(not my pics, sourced them from google images.)

Edited by envious8420

Harry, did you ps that stang without seeing a stallion before?

if so thats awesome. i also dug the tail light treatment on the other one.

i would love to find a panel like that for my ranger.

I never heard of or saw the "Stallions"... my Mustang station wagon was just made up out of my head, I did it about 2 years ago. I guess I wasn't the only one to come up with that idea? :)

• 7 months later...

AMC styling always was quirky...

That's the nice way of saying it. :lol:

I like a lot of AMC sytling cues, but rarely did they hit a home run on any vehicle, save for the '68 Javelin IMO.

There's a lot to like about the Pacer, provided some small changes are made. :lol:

pacer.jpg

That's the nice way of saying it. :D

I like a lot of AMC sytling cues, but rarely did they hit a home run on any vehicle, save for the '68 Javelin IMO.

There's a lot to like about the Pacer, provided some small changes are made. :lol:

pacer.jpg

Hey! That's a nice looking little wagon! :lol: