Model Cars Magazine Forum

Remember the Miniature Wunderland..? It got BIGGER..!

Ramfins59

I wonder how often things break down and need fixing? There are hundreds and hundreds of things going on... you'd think that there would be constant breakdowns and mechanical failures all over the layout. It must keep the staff pretty busy!

Yes, i agree with Michael!

I visited the first time, when they had the "grand opening" and a couple of years later. it is just I N C R E D I B L E ! Also the team behind it. They make a fabulous job.

There is tooooo much to see...in all scenes more details...awesome...

Always a trip worth if you have the chance!

I'd love to go someday.........but FYI that update is from NOV 2011..........so it may be more done by now!!!!

It is more than done. They had a 12 minute overview on How Do They Do It show where they show the operation of the airport and a little bit of the elctronics and how they recharge the vehicles through a process where they are sent by computer to a charging station. There are several YouTube videos on this place.

IT IS FANTASTIC!!

Edited by Exotics_Builder

I love the miniature wonderland.

I visited it in last november and its so amazing! You can watch one unit for hours but you find some nice details every some seconds. It is full of nice, funny details!

The airport is very impressive, all the lights and flying airplanes and moving vehicles. But they want to build some new units or countries, so I must visit this year again ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...