Model Cars Magazine Forum

The most extensive modelers shop you have ever seen!

Friends, the shop here is the shop of a fellow club member, Kevin. Bear in mind when viewing the photos that his shop encompasses his ENTIRE basement of his home. He builds all kinds of models....cars, trains, planes, figures, armor....and it's ALL very good!

There are 29 photos in my Fotki album here...

http://www.fotki.com'>Hosted on Fotki

Now that's impressive. I might organize things a bit differently, but the assortment is incredible.

Missed you at MassCar, Terry. Hopefully next year!

Charlie Larkin

Sorry Charlie....it was my birthday on the 18th and my daughter threw a small surprise party at her house for me on the 17th. So I kinda had to be there.....

Sorry Charlie....it was my birthday on the 18th and my daughter threw a small surprise party at her house for me on the 17th. So I kinda had to be there.....

Why ? At your age , I'd kinda want to forget about it and stop counting them ... Like 20 years ago ..... Ya old goat ! Lmao !

Impressive, but not necessarily in a positive way. Maybe Kevin likes shopping more than building?

No...Kevin builds... a LOT! And builds well too. He's won a few Best of Show awards in addition to many class awards! He's very eclectic in what he builds. Builds everything! He's building a 1/35 scale German Locomotive right now that is pretty awesome! And he made that train trestle that you see in the 5th row down, first pic on the left numbered 1002644, from scratch. He's just fortunate enough that he can spend a lot of time with his hobby!

And next year, the show will be on the 18th. There's your birthday present to yourself. :)

Hopefully, we'll see each other soon. I won't be at NNL this year- wedding to go to. Now with all the weddings out of the way, I can resume my normal show schedule, as Classic Plastic go nuptualed-out, too last September.

Charlie Larkin