Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

I think i'm in the right section ;)

Here's whaty i got today:

SAM_0321_zps74153822.jpg

Anyone ever used this one?

I was looking for a bottom fed AB with a medium needle, at 1st glance this one looks to me like a Badger200 but with the alclad bottles (I already have a set of the "badger" bottles and at 69.99 the price seemed right to me!

I think it will complete my H&S Evolution perfectly!

Cheers!

Got some paint from local Advance Auto and some more wheels.
DSCN2955-vi.jpg

And a few things from eBay. The Taurus I got mainly for UPS decal for another project. Whole kit shipped was less than just the decals. You can never have too many 60's Mustangs either. The MPC one is started but the other two are NIB.
DSCN2976-vi.jpg

A couple of rarer imports, also from eBay.
DSCN2973-vi.jpg

Interesting, Tom. Which company put that on their sheets?

Charlie Larkin

I'd have to check! I scanned that one a long time ago because I thought it was cool. It was an early 60s kit. My thought was that was what the kit manufacturers thought of builders back then... little kids building while sitting on the floor!

I'd have to check! I scanned that one a long time ago because I thought it was cool. It was an early 60s kit. My thought was that was what the kit manufacturers thought of builders back then... little kids building while sitting on the floor!

That is how I started ! On the floor with tube glue in one hand and a spray can in the other( mom will never this paint) LOL.

Got some decals in the mail today and been getting a few sets of wheels to over the last few weeks..........

IMG_1033_zps38c5f582.jpg

Holy Cow!! where did you find all those?

I've been looking for an extra set or two.

hazzardousdecals doesn't seem to be in business anymore. ??

Edited by RodneyBad

A couple of rarer imports, also from eBay.

DSCN2973-vi.jpg

Neat, I'm not sure I've ever seen that Fiat before. The LHS around here that buys collections has one of the Mercs on the shelf. Been sitting there for close to a year with no takers, and the price is in line with what the traditionally sell for these days.

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...