Model Cars Magazine Forum

I was just showing you the difference in the frames so you can ID the trucks on Dennis' site, someone who works for Bigfoot 4x4 and wrote the history of Bigfoot 3 I linked to has offered to help him fix the Bigfoot section but he won't let them. The truck above will most likely become Godzilla or Duraliner Giant when I get around to building it.

Here is the original Dabney brothers Blue Thunder:

bluethunder.jpg

This will become Bear Foot 2 or 3:

chevymonster.jpg

This will be Pony Express:

ponyexpress.jpg

And these are just some things I was messing around with. I have about twenty replica monster trucks in various stages of completion.

100_0127.jpg

100_0019.jpg

Edited by Fat Brian

almost done this is a dry fit .....interior tub did not want to stay in straight so had to shove a q tip and a tooth pic in for shims and use putty and let sit overnight......came out great thow

post-9983-0-97344800-1338658897_thumb.jp

I was just showing you the difference in the frames so you can ID the trucks on Dennis' site, someone who works for Bigfoot 4x4 and wrote the history of Bigfoot 3 I linked to has offered to help him fix the Bigfoot section but he won't let them. The truck above will most likely become Godzilla or Duraliner Giant when I get around to building it.

Here is the original Dabney brothers Blue Thunder:

bluethunder.jpg

This will become Bear Foot 2 or 3:

chevymonster.jpg

This will be Pony Express:

ponyexpress.jpg

And these are just some things I was messing around with. I have about twenty replica monster trucks in various stages of completion.

100_0127.jpg

100_0019.jpg

Do you have in progress pics of how you did the box for the Bearfoot?