Model Cars Magazine Forum

NNL West 2014 images

Watertown

Congratulations, Ira! As always it was great to see you and Dolores. Sorry you had to miss hearing the applause that was so well deserved.

And it was also great to talk to Steve, John and the rest of the people. I think that the social side of s show is a big part of what makes going to them so much fun. Just about everyone there is willing to talk to you, and there are very few bad attitudes or egos. And when you meet guys like Ira or Tim Boyd or Terry Jessee or anybody else, you find that they are regular guys who are very willing to give you tips or answer questions. They also are nice people and like to joke around. You can make some lifelong friends pretty easily at some of these shows, and that is the value of them, whether it GSL, NNL East or any of the dozens of others that you can attend.

Thanks so much Vince!

It was Great seeing you too. Yeah, I'm so sorry I missed the presentation, looking forward to seeing the Award! Maybe next year we will get a hotel room instead of driving home that day... B)

Hey Now...

I took Photos of the show... Mostly Drag Cars and few odd and ends that may caught my eye... My hats off to the promoters who put on this event every year... I drive almost 500 miles one way to this event every year to really enjoy this happening... Oh yeah Photo's... http://www.flickr.com/photos/fuelishspectator/sets/72157640486639994/

3.2.1. Fuelish

Hey Now...

I took Photos of the show... Mostly Drag Cars and few odd and ends that may caught my eye... My hats off to the promoters who put on this event every year... I drive almost 500 miles one way to this event every year to really enjoy this happening... Oh yeah Photo's... http://www.flickr.com/photos/fuelishspectator/sets/72157640486639994/

3.2.1. Fuelish

Great Pics John!

Thanks for sharing... B)