Model Cars Magazine Forum

Batmobile Build off

moparmagiclives

Was anyone else besides me disapointed with the "Tumbler" as Batmans new ride in the last 2 new movies.

Does anyone else think they could do better at comming up with one?

I know theres a " Death race" build off going on ( man I wish I could have got in on that), but would any body be interested in a online "Batmobile" build next? What would it take to orginize one? Does anyone need to be notified?

New style, As if you were working on the set, and it was your job to come up with the next generaton Batmobile.

This may sound a little dum but a little piece of me died when I watched the new movies and there were no cool fins or crazy

roof lines. Guns and armor would almost be a must...un less it was in drive-thru mode I guess.

Just something for every one to think about, I have had this idea for a few weeks and I've searched and havent seen thats its been coverd before.

Hey all :D

This is one I enjoyed doing.

2008_0329Photobucket10034.jpg

2008_0329Photobucket10035.jpg

I always thought that version looked like a new vette with the roof of an 80s model race vette then got rear ended by an old cadillac then the force from the rear end hit drove it straight up the a$$ of a jet.

But the whole redesign thing sounds fun to me.

The redesign thing sounds like a lot of fun, I'd be down. :D It kind of ticked me off in the new ones that he used something that wasn't even good enough for the US army to use. That and that ###### thing was a tank, not a batmobile.

Edited by kk916

I liked the Tumbler, and I was kinda bummed it got destroyed in the second one. But it makes ya wonder what they will bring out in the third.

I'm sure Lucius and his crew will whip up a new one... looking forward to the next chapter. I liked the Burton movies with Michael Keaton back in the day, but the Nolan films with Christian Bale are by far my favorite Batman presentation..

I'm sure Lucius and his crew will whip up a new one... looking forward to the next chapter. I liked the Burton movies with Michael Keaton back in the day, but the Nolan films with Christian Bale are by far my favorite Batman presentation..

Me too, I am so glad that they are using the same actor for batman. That really makes the movie flow. I also found out that they are using the same actor for Iron Man.