Model Cars Magazine Forum

2012 POST APOCALYPSE/ZOMBIE HUNTER COMMUNITY BUILD

Dr. Cranky

Thanks, J . . . and if you remember this little gem, which I will post here to discuss the fact that as a builder you can build even a rat rod and give it that perfect POST-APOCALYPTIC "feel". You are the master of that in this case . . .

016-vi.jpg

022-vi.jpg

This is a reminder to everyone that you don't have to stick so close to the theme, there are many other possibilities and only by sharing them here can we help guide you in the right direction.

Some of the sub themes that fit are:

FUTURISTIC (both shiny and rusty) . . . all you have to do is look at so many of the video games graphics out there right now.

STEAMPUNK

GOTH

It all works . . . once you start thinking about it!

May the Styrene Force be with you ALL!

Thanks for showing off my Gunslinger Virgil. That was my first attempt at weathering. Although I wasn't able to make that show, I was able to mail Tommy my build so it could participate in the convoy. Anyone invited him to join us? He doesn't come here that often that I'm aware of. When we did that big build off on the other forum, when the CBP ended the thread was over 400 pages long. It was fantastic.

I'm not sure if I'm in on this because I've got so many other builds in the works, but I'll kick the idea around some.

Rob, I know, I let Tommy know and a few others this one is on again. When you do these kinds of builds over an over, it gets so deep inside your blood that it's hard NOT to.

I'm delighted we already have a few committed Toothless Zombie Hunters on board!

Long live the CARAVAN!

Dirk, the videos are still there, but they are brought over from my YOUTUBE channel. Here's the link in case you need to look through them again:

http://www.youtube.com/user/damncranky666?feature=mhee

Anthony, you can do as many vehicles are you like . . . the bigger the TZH caravan the safer we'll all feel! ;):lol:

Hiya, Erik, hope you will join the caravan and all the fun. Can't wait to see what you cook up!

Happy kitbashing and gizmologizing everyone!