Model Cars Magazine Forum

Started as a 1930 Ford Model A 4 Door sedan, in the 60's it was chopped up because of rust, and was used as a shop truck, in the 70's a scout half cab roof was welded on, my great uncle bought it and drove it as his personal parts getter, do to my uncle having to move it is currently for sale, if you live in this area and are interested PM me for details I'd rather a Car guy get it than to see it cobbled and chopped to dust.

FILE0697.jpg

FILE0693.jpg

FILE0694.jpg

FILE0695.jpg

FILE0696.jpg

FILE0698.jpg

FILE0699.jpg

FILE0700.jpg

Now THAT has class, charisma, character and it's oh so sweet!!!!!!!!!! It should be left just as it is - preserved, cherished and loved as a piece of history! Personally, I wouldn't change a thing - I'd just maintain it and drive it! Hopefully it goes to a good home. there really is something quaint and real about an old car in it's natural state. They really do lose their charm and character once they have felt sandpaper and wear new paint.. This little truck is a veteran - a survivor.. and should be kept just as it is. To change anything would rob it of it's identity and uniqueness and make it just another hot rod. Just my opinion... :)