Model Cars Magazine Forum

'73 Chevrolet Chevelle- Mastered by Tom Ellifritt

ok let's see if this works!, here it is the production version of the 73 chevelle! Please everybody remember to thank Tom for making the master!

Parts count,

Body

Hood with under side detail

Chassis

Vacuu formed windows

Clear headlights

Clear red taillights

Interior tub

bench seats

dash

steering wheel

steering column

firewall

dual sport mirrors

chrome headlight bezels

chrome grille

chrome bumpers

chrome taillight bezel

decals sheet of scripts & turns signals

I hope you like it!

post-3083-0-51253900-1364996288_thumb.jp

post-3083-0-95952100-1364996309_thumb.jp

post-3083-0-87409600-1364996573_thumb.jp

ok let's see if this works!, here it is the production version of the 73 chevelle! Please everybody remember to thank Tom for making the master!

Parts count,

Body

Hood with under side detail

Chassis

Vacuu formed windows

Clear headlights

Clear red taillights

Interior tub

bench seats

dash

steering wheel

steering column

firewall

dual sport mirrors

chrome headlight bezels

chrome grille

chrome bumpers

chrome taillight bezel

decals sheet of scripts & turns signals

I hope you like it!

SWEET !

Woo Hoo, it looks excellent! Thanks Tom for making the Master and thanks Kevin for making it into production. I can't wait for the '74 once that comes out at some point. But in the meanwhile... Do you ship these to Finland? And what would be the price of that kit? I have to start saving my pennies. B)

Niko

we ship everywhere..Please PM or e-mail me at the address in my signature line for price information.

Great News! I sent you a PM, I usually check my Email so rarely that I'd forgot to check it... :wacko:

Kevin, and Tom,

This is a beautifully-done product. Between Tom's superlative conversion skills and Kevin's expert molding, this is going to be a great product.

A fantastic collaboration for you both. Right now, money is very tight, and became unexpectedly even more so in the last couple of days, but I have every intention of getting one of these as soon as I have the money.

For anyone wondering- go ahead and buy. You will not be disappointed! Kevin makes great products and is a fantastic guy to deal with. And just a nice guy to boot.

Charlie Larkin

Very nice work, both of you gentlemen!

With every car of that era, we have a memory of one. In this case, when I was growing up our next door neighbor had this car in blue.Nothing special, just a transportation car. My parents lived on a main road on the outside of the development. The speed limit was 25 mph but that didn't stop anyone from the average speed of 40 mph or more. Right at the point of our houses, the road took a very slight curve, so slight that you may not notice. The neighbor kept the Chevelle at the curb in front of their house. Every so often, maybe about once a year, late at night some drunk would come barreling down the road and miss the curve, slamming the poor Chevelle in the back. This happened several times, we'd all hear the commotion in the middle of the night and go outside to investigate. One time the Chevelle got pushed forward into my LTD II resulting in a small dent in the bumper corner of my car. The finale for the Chevelle was when one drunk had enough speed to slam it and push it up the curb into the telephone pole. That totalled it out.

You did a great job with this one, Kevin. I'm looking forward to putting a few together!

If you sold those sport mirrors separately I'd buy a bag full! There are so many 70s GM cars that used them. I have many Camaro and Firebird models that could use them. I think most of the mirrors done in other kits look undersized. To my eye, the '77 Monte Carlo mirrors (the master for these) are the best looking representation of the GM sport mirror yet. Just my opinion.

You did a great job with this one, Kevin. I'm looking forward to putting a few together!

If you sold those sport mirrors separately I'd buy a bag full! There are so many 70s GM cars that used them. I have many Camaro and Firebird models that could use them. I think most of the mirrors done in other kits look undersized. To my eye, the '77 Monte Carlo mirrors (the master for these) are the best looking representation of the GM sport mirror yet. Just my opinion.

I'll second that on the sport mirrors, I can use several sets !!!

Steve