Model Cars Magazine Forum

Latest car kits from Hawk - Lindberg

SteveG

..... straight re-issues of the "Color Me Gone", "Ramchargers" and "Maverick" 64 Dodge Sedans. Also the 1/8th Hot Canary "T" and 1/12th Fiat Dragster

72156-64-dodge-color-me-gone-1_25.jpg

73043-Fiat-.jpg

73045-Hot-Canary-.jpg

Plus the 1/6th Ford Flat Head V8 which is an all new tool available as a kit or pre-assembled.

engines-11081_02.jpg

The recent tool Dodge Monster Trucks are also being re-issued with Weird-ohs graphics.

I'm expecting samples of the Fiat Dragster and the Ford Flat Head V8 later this week. I can post photos if there's any interest.

-Steve

What scale is the flathead? I've never really been into building a model of a motor but that might be kind of fun.

Aaron, it's 1/6th scale, parts are primarilly diecast with plastic details pieces similar to their SRT Hemi Engine. It's also available as pre-built collectible.

-Steve

Wow a model Flat Head , now I can work on this one without spilling oil all over the driveway ! i love my Flathead , I just wish it was n so expensive to buy parts for!!!!! Ed Shaver

Really. Parts are expensive? What year of flaty do you have? My parents will be gettin a free 53 ford 1:1 scale :lol: with a 53 flatty. Are you runnin a dual intake or just a plain stock one?

Edited by sdrodder

Aaron, it's 1/6th scale, parts are primarilly diecast with plastic details pieces similar to their SRT Hemi Engine. It's also available as pre-built collectible.

-Steve

Thanks, looks interesting. Did you edit your original post to include the scale or was I really that blind last night?

Thanks, looks interesting. Did you edit your original post to include the scale or was I really that blind last night?

Not edited.... In your shoes I usually go with the temporary Dislexia or I forgot my glasses excuse but thats me.

I jst got my samples from Hawk - Lindberg today. Here's some photos of the Flat Head V8 kit and contents, the box says 1/6th scale. I think the other adv. was wrong.

Picture01-vi.jpg

Picture001-vi.jpg

Picture003-vi.jpg

For some close up shot's of the parts check out the link below, the photos are at the bottom of the page.

Lindberg Flat Head V8 photos

It looks like a fun little project, I'll try build it up in the next few days.

-Steve