Model Cars Magazine Forum

Oldskoo Kustoms

rollinoldskoo

Now there's a guy that really likes using his razor saw!!! :P

I really like it so far! :P

It'll be interesting to see how you resolve the back end. The rear portion of the profile kind of reminds me of some of the older Rolls Royce and Benley cars from the 30's.

Keep up the cuttin', pastin' and postin' :P

Regards,

But a lowrider wudn't feature springs that long (if im not wrong), cuz it has hydraulic cylinders with short bounce/hop increasing springs or ackumulators... B)

those cylinders are temporary until i get more of these...

IMG_0577.jpg

IMG_0576.jpg

IMG_0575.jpg

as far as springs go.... a street cruiser would have really short coils to lay low.... a hopper uses a taller stack to get more bounce and suspension travel... ;) accumulators aren't used on hoppers.... they are just basically used as shock absorbers for a cruiser.... when a car is raised up, the hydraulics make the ride very stiff so the bladders in accumulators allow movement for the fluid in the system

those cylinders are temporary until i get more of these...

as far as springs go.... a street cruiser would have really short coils to lay low.... a hopper uses a taller stack to get more bounce and suspension travel... :lol: accumulators aren't used on hoppers.... they are just basically used as shock absorbers for a cruiser.... when a car is raised up, the hydraulics make the ride very stiff so the bladders in accumulators allow movement for the fluid in the system

Tadaaa!