Model Cars Magazine Forum

CPMCC July Meeting photos

Well, as I have a moment or two before all the photos complete their finepix to fotki migration, I have to say that I was blown away by this month's gathering.

We had a great turnout for the monthly open contest, especially for a holiday weekend, and the "Peek" portion of our "1932 Ford Peek and Reveal" contest (the reveal is in December) filled the table with Deuces in all stages of construction.

Here are a couple photos, and the link to the rest.

DSCF2241-vi.jpg

DSCF2238-vi.jpg

DSCF2259-vi.jpg

DSCF2230-vi.jpg

DSCF2304-vi.jpg

DSCF2305-vi.jpg

DSCF2306-vi.jpg

Oh, and there were hot dogs and barbecue...and cake...and chips and salsa...and [burp!] you might have guessed you needn't look for Jenny Craig on our membership roster...

Edited by Daniel Peterson

Thanks for the great pictures! I'm gonna have to get up there for your next event... However, I won't be able to bring anything that might impress you guys. You've got some good stuff goin' on there.
Somehow, I don't think that's gonna happen John, just make sure to bring your big scale stuff together with your regular builds, I am sure you will going to wow a lot of us up here!!!! We have our annual picnic next month, if you are interested in coming just PM me the week before the meeting, the guys would love to meet you, and yes, we display our models on the tables just like in our regular meetings!!! :lol: