Model Cars Magazine Forum

Because you can doesn't mean you should

Geez Harry, I think you just cheated yourself out of about 8 "Real or Model" possibilities!

Truly tasteless vehicles in the mix but just goes to show you one man's work of art is another's piece of ####!

I did notice that a lot of the vehicles had Ohio license plates.....could that explain some of it?

Maybe it's time for a fan or two in those garages!?!? :unsure::huh::blink:

Of course, us hillbillies have been known to come up with strange contraptions, too! :lol: Here's a couple I seen at a local car show, and the second one really makes you wonder his daily shine intake!! :lol:

HPIM2549.jpg

Appropriately parked, I might add! :rolleyes:

STOP???? WHY?????

Sbarro_Dakota_titre.jpg

This USED to be a 2001 Dodge Dakota ( leave it to the French to screw it up this badly! )

HO, WOW! Now THAT'S something COMPLETELY ....uhhhh .. well.... uh... different! Guys I agree with Neil, PLEASE make it STOP!!! It's SCAREING ME!!!!!!! Have MERCY, PLEASE!!!!!!:rolleyes::lol::unsure:

Does anybody know what the original is for these? I cant even phathom what they started as.

Barry

The first one appears to be an S-10 or S-15 pickup. The second one (the red thing) has a Porsche emblem on the "hood" and appears to have the windshield frame and cockpit of one. The third "thing" ... well ... well ... um ... maybe a Huey?

B)

and then there is this:

DSC04043.jpg

DSC04041.jpg

DSC04039.jpg

this would look cool if it was done right not half baked

ugh.jpg

this one is one of those deals where you either get why it's cool and love it, or you don't. i love this car ;)

i get it and in my opinion its bitchin people ask why i ask why not

this is another very cool car that you either get or you dont, the Atomic Punk

0901rc_08_zmopar_atomic_punktop_view.jpg

SICK i love it

I've been told that my new car is questionable at best :D

IMG00179.jpg

IMG00178.jpg

Did you pay for that or did Nissan pay you!?!? :huh::lol::lol:

In all seriousness, if it's even possible to be serious in a thread like this :D , what is that called? I passed one on the road a few days ago and by the time the shock wore off, I missed what it was called.

Geez Harry, I think you just cheated yourself out of about 8 "Real or Model" possibilities!

Truly tasteless vehicles in the mix but just goes to show you one man's work of art is another's piece of ####!

I did notice that a lot of the vehicles had Ohio license plates.....could that explain some of it?

I suspect yes....:unsure:;)