Model Cars Magazine Forum

32 Ford's

vizio93

i like the HoK rattlecans from BlackGold, the real stuff!! needs clear of some kind to finish..they've also got tinted and pearld clears, i could go broke just buying paint from them...and they've got some pretty cool paint masks to...

this is the large flame mask...

102415.jpg

those are real nice!! i really like the candyapple red roadster...

and i agree with ya aboot Brian's 5 window, first time i saw that, loved it, that inspired me... i went to the bench and came up with the purple east coast coupe...

Well, I gotta couple 32's that were fun.

The blue one has painted flames, chopped roof, and red leather interior.

The black one was a long time build.

Raised and re-arched the front fenders, and pretty much scratched the rear fenders.

I wanted the huge wheels/tires combo and have it sit in the "WEEDS" cool.gif .

Doors and trunk are opened and I used leather for both.

Added a few chrome "Embellishment" to the body, and did a full chrome treatment to the underside.

Lastly, a black mile-deep paint job to contrast against the chrome tongue.gif .

2009_1207Photobucket10038-1.jpg

2009_1207Photobucket10036-1.jpg

2009_1207Photobucket10036.jpg

2009_1207Photobucket10037.jpg

2009_1207Photobucket10032.jpg

2009_1207Photobucket10024.jpg

2009_1207Photobucket10025.jpg

2009_1207Photobucket10033.jpg

• Like 1

Wow Brain, Tom, John, and Dave, all your builds look really good !!! They all look really sharp. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm so glad I started this thread or else I wouldn't have seen all these beautiful builds :D . Nice job guys :D

Edited by vizio93

Here's two of mine, both AMT's. The primer one has been done for a year or so. I do not like the huge whitewalls on the tires, but that was the best I could do at the time. I plan on fixing that li'l problem once I get up the courage to try to get the front wheels free. The green one is stalled out. I blew the paint polishing it, stripped it and decided to put the top of the hood on with the grille shell. Its sitting in primer now.

DSCN0014-vi.jpg

DSCN0013-vi.jpg

drag3201-vi.jpg

drag32chassis-vi.jpg

I would like to compliment everyone who has posted a build in this thread. Every one of them is great! B) This thread is the perfect illustration of why Revell did the right thing by tooling up the new deuces as well as AMT continuing to rerelease their old ones. Just no end to the variations on the 32 Ford is there? Keep building them, I know I will.

oldscool

I would like to compliment everyone who has posted a build in this thread. Every one of them is great! :P This thread is the perfect illustration of why Revell did the right thing by tooling up the new deuces as well as AMT continuing to rerelease their old ones. Just no end to the variations on the 32 Ford is there? Keep building them, I know I will.

oldscool

Amen :blink: