Model Cars Magazine Forum

looking for a model truck picture site I forgot to bookmark...suggestions help appreciated..

Hi all,

about 2-3 weeks ago I found a site with fab pics of mostly 1/25 model trucks/trailers taken outside with natural backgrounds and were very realistic looking. Thought I had bookmarked it but can't find it now. I'm not sure did I follow a link from here or the model section of Hank's truck forum, or even somewhere else? I've spent hours going over the possible leads from here, Hanks, and am now cross eyed from going through the (vast- 4 people use the net on this PC) browsing history to no avail.

I thought it was Tim Ahlborn's site when I found that, but it isn't. The Pics I was looking for were almost all full rigs, taken at a longer distance that Tims, with various scratchbuilt roads (I recall one may have been from a rubber conveyor belt). If anyone has a clue what I'm on about (I could quite possibly have lost all of my senses....) I'd appreciate it.

Also, does anyone know of a build-up thread for the AMT chrome tanker trailer? Search isn't giving me anything.

Cheers,

(a possibly confused)

Roy