Model Cars Magazine Forum

Informationals about zebm1.......

Guest zebm1

Guest zebm1

I've been an avid modeler since 1961 in an attic room in Officer's Qtrs. at Wiesbaden AFB(a former Luftwaffe Fighter base protecting Frankfurt,GE. in WW2) in Wiesbaden W.Germany. Even shot down a Junker's Ju52 dive bomber in flames.............they , tha powers that were(less rank than my Dad's), never let me up into mah attic room again.

Don't have any pics of my builds, have a 35 mm camera(2003), mah dawters have digital cameras, but my old hotrodded puter('96 Spacewalker mainframe) is just not set up for those kinda pics( not a BB just a Smallblock), reckon I'll hookup my Photoshop WIN 95 Flatbed just ta show yall what I have been doing these past decades

. I hope yall will be patient, somewhere in here is M. Gustavsen's Custom Contest entry for tha new Scale Auto Enthusiast.

Mostly armor, some aircraft, an occasional racing car....my real passion...racing cars...and I build them as I would have, had I tha money to do so.......to me modeling is what I imagine my life would have been ifn I was tha money man, tha driver , I only build replicas of one driver...Dan Gurney...I remember seeing him driving for Porsche when von Tripps got killed because of Jimmy Clark's need for speed at Monza.

Most recently, I'm re-inserting myself into a therapy that I left alone while I chased other aspects of life, expect ya'll know what I mean....And I am enjoying hobbknobing with ya'll, this is kool and tha java chat....no curseing, no off coloring......passion in kandy apple red metalflake is wonderful.....this all of my underside yall git ta see.....so far

werking on tha photo crafola.........

cyall,

zebm1

and I build them as I would have, had I tha money to do so.......to me modeling is what I imagine my life would have been ifn I was tha money man

That's kind of what I do, too! I buy and build the cars and trucks I'd want to own in 1/1. And I gather up old wrecks and rebuild them, as I did when I was younger with 1/1 cars.

Most recently, I'm re-inserting myself into a therapy that I left alone while I chased other aspects of life, expect ya'll know what I mean....And I am enjoying hobbknobing with ya'll, this is kool and tha java chat....no curseing, no off coloring......passion in kandy apple red metalflake is wonderful.....this all of my underside yall git ta see.....so far

I'd say that pretty much sums up lots of our profiles. Looking forward to seeing photos when you're ready. Welcome!

Guest zebm1

a Scotsman from tha South Western coast of Scotland. As it was explained to me by my Uncle Dick(tha family historian) Thomas Matson was just about 1 skip ahead o' tha Brits. Brought his two wives with him, and before yall get to thinking Mormon....nope. Tha Brits since tha time of King Edward "Longshanks" had been whacking Scots for hundreds of years. So there were lots of women and very few men around.

I used to date a Welsh lass and she told me that tha Brits(whom she's none to partial to) did not allow tha Welsh to teach their own children their native language in their Public schools until tha mid 1990s. So much for this month's history lesson.....got a headache from all this blackboard werk.