Model Cars Magazine Forum

What's it worth ?

I just picked up a couple of models at an auction the other day... I plan on building one of them and selling the other two, but was wondering if anyone knew approximately how much these two would be worth ??

I'm gonna build this one... Champion Spark Bug Baja racer...

DSCN0002.jpg

Thinking of selling these two... but want to know what these might be worth, if anyone has an idea ??

DSCN0004.jpg

DSCN0003.jpg

Thanks in advance...

The '58 was just re-issued, so I ouldn't say more than $10--$!5 for the issue you have.

The Barris VW, maybe a little more, but not much.

Do a search on eBay and check the "Completed Items" box in the left hand column to get an idea what others have recently sold for.

I have someone willing to buy the VW Rolls and one wanting to trade... Don't know what I want to do yet...

George: I haven't touched a model in quite some time for the reasons I told you about before... but now I'm getting things organized at my new home and starting to get back to the way I was before... hopefully I will have something to share with you soon :)

they are worth what ever people would be willing to pay for them.

i see a buttload of kits on ebay with price tags that are a bit outrageous and are always there for weeks, months heck maybe even a year later. so if you want to be realistic about a price, just sell them to where you make double what you paid for or if you got a hell of a deal for them, then use your best judgement.