Model Cars Magazine Forum

Chip King`s: "Shark Mouth" Daytona Pro Mod -new project 8/3/12

i dont think its possible to say anything that hasnt being said John. Congratulations on yet another stellar build, that I'm sure will inspire countless others to push themselves a little harder, I know I will. And thanks for sharing not only the beautiful build but many of the steps you took to get there.

Brett

Oh, I think this is your best and that's saying a lot. With all of your different builds, this one takes the cake. Every bit of this build is so well crafted. Simply put, you are a master fabricator in miniature. A "mas-fab-min" if you will. :D

What's next? I know you've got something planned.

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE NEXT---BESIDES AN IN DEPTH ARTICLE WITH YOU.IF AND WHEN YOU'RE ON THE COVER OF THIS MAGAZINE<YOU KNOW YOU WILL>-THIS WILL BE THE BEST COVER OF THIS MAGAZINE-HEAR THAT GREGG!!! JOHN-YOU ARE ON ANOTHER PLANET WITH YOUR BUILDS AND I LEARN SOMETHING FROM EVERY PICTURE.

Edited by PARTSMARTY

Hey John,

Been away from the forums for awhile and I came back just in time!! This is just one of your best, I have seen some incredible pictures of the real thing, and I swear I am looking at the 1:1 when I look at your pictures. Just amazing John, and thanks so much for posting for us. Man, I am just knocked out by this one, one of my favorite cars of all time.

Mike

Hey John,

Been away from the forums for awhile and I came back just in time!! This is just one of your best, I have seen some incredible pictures of the real thing, and I swear I am looking at the 1:1 when I look at your pictures. Just amazing John, and thanks so much for posting for us. Man, I am just knocked out by this one, one of my favorite cars of all time.

Mike

Mike.....so nice to have you back.....thank you so much for your kind comment.....glad you like the car......John

I followed the whole construction of the dragster. I am still without a voice. You're doing a work of creation is absolutely fantastic.

I hope that one day I could do as well, but I doubt! Thank you again for sharing with us all these details. The topics always very interesting.

A big thank you to a small French modeler