Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Thanks to VW Dave, I received a Tamiya VW Golf GT2 car in the mail. This has long been on my list of must haves due to seeing similar cars at the SCCA June Sprints at Road America in Wisconsin. I will be building it as a rather generic GT4 car that I have pics of. Thanks Dave!!

A friend of mine gave me these. They are the new Pegasus Cross bar wheels and they are beautiful. To my knowledge they are the only set in Washington state and I am extremely excited to have them. They are a two piece wheel with the cross bar being a separate piece.

IMG_20121103_212600.jpg

Here they are mounted in the tire from the Hudson kit.

IMG_20121103_212723.jpg

And I couldn't wait to mock them up on my 50 Ford Sedan.

IMG_20121103_213404.jpg

IMG_20121103_213439.jpg

IMG_20121103_213742.jpg

I'll be getting quite a few of these and the Astro Supremes, which my buddy kept. :angry:

Later-

Went to the Toy & Model Show at Serb Hall in Milwaukee. Also met up with Casey and did a trade...for the bag of WW Tires and some rims. Thank you Casey. At the show I bought a 1/18th 1936 Pontiac Deluxe Coupe, 1/25th Pontiac 25th Anniverary T/A kit, Dale and Dale Jr. Coca-Cola die-casts in the somewhat obscure 1/43rd scale...I have a few others already. I also got a Hot Wheels Military Rides '69 GTO, a '72 Hurst SSJ Grand Prix and Fire Injun T/A by Johnny Lightning, a Greenlight Hot Persuit Series 2011 Crown Vic Milwaukee PD in the new black and white paint scheme, and finally a set of Pegasus 23" rims and tire set.IMG_3545.jpgIMG_3548.jpg

Edited by The70judgeman

No pics, cuz there's a LOT over the last 2 months during my "vacation" from here.

Revell 58 Impala

Revell 63 Impala

Revell 64 Impala

Revell Race car trailer

Revell 09 Challenger

AMT 58 Belvedere (I now have 3)

3 gauge decals, Christine license plates and dual carbs/air cleaners for said Belvedere's

(2) Fujimi garage kits

(2) Testors garage and tool kits

SMBC Monster tool box

SMBC Big John tool box

4 sheets of Don Mills Diamond plate

2 more pattern decal sheets from Franklin Ink for a 61 Impala and 87 Grand National

2 sheets of murals from Franklin Ink

Edited by JamesW

No pics, cuz there's a LOT over the last 2 months during my "vacation" from here.

Revell 58 Impala

Revell 63 Impala

Revell 64 Impala

Revell Race car trailer

Revell 09 Challenger

AMT 58 Belvedere (I now have 3)

3 gauge decals, Christine license plates and dual carbs/air cleaners for said Belvedere's

(2) Fujimi garage kits

(2) Testors garage and tool kits

SMBC Monster tool box

SMBC Big John tool box

4 sheets of Don Mills Diamond plate

2 more pattern decal sheets from Franklin Ink for a 61 Impala and 87 Grand National

2 sheets of murals from Franklin Ink

Forgot, I also got 2 Johan 78 Caddy promos and a 79 El Camino promo on the way. B)

Got three L-700 Dodge Trucks, one with the tank trailer and a bonus 1/16th 85 (I think) Corvette!

Thanks Daniel!

Edited by Johnny

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...