Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/12 pro touring camaro.

goodwin3224

I've decided to take on the task of building in this scale and this is all I have. I have the chassis built and I found rims that I like although I'm still waiting for the tires. I do have a major problem though..and it's the motor20140826_194036_zpslym8gpmg.jpg

Edited by goodwin3224

Should be an interesting build! As for the engine, good luck! You could try contacting TDR Innovations and see if they'll get to work on designing one for 3d printing, otherwise you (or someone else) will be stuck scratchbuilding one.

If neither of those pans out, then I would suggest modifying the kit small block to resemble a crate engine from a place like Summit Racing with some fancy aftermarket parts and custom intake.

Edited by Jordan White

Your cars look great Ralph and your engine would be a great addition to mine. Exactly what I'm looking for. My rims are r/c wheels but I have to do some work to them. Especially the tires. I have to Change the profile of my fronts to better fit the car. Thank you everyone for your help and comments

Edited by goodwin3224