Model Cars Magazine Forum

Black Magic decals

Hi All, just wanted to let You guys know I have made decals of the Black Magic Vega. It's made to fit 1/25 scale Revell Vega body,Gene Snow,Shumacher,and such.I've printed them on white inkjet decal paper and then sealed in 1261 testors lacquer. I wanted for so long to build this car and the best way I could find is make'em myself.The MPC kit was not happinin' to me plus I think the Revell body is alot better.The photo below is the car I made from the decals. Thankspost-9426-0-28626900-1355283778_thumb.jppost-9426-0-29463000-1355283812_thumb.jp

I see the item was relisted.........and it didn't last long either. How about list your auction with multiples so that more people have a shot at them? I assume it was a "buy it now" so you can increase the qty. available rather than posting just one at a time. Just a thought. I would like a set but I don't have the time to camp out on Ebay and wait for the next one to be posted.

Wow , Thanks for the great support guys , Yeah I just wanted to do this car for years so I took a crack at it and I know for a fact that many others have been wanting the same. As far as other decals in the works I have a clear decal that will give the chassis tin work the" tie dye" look with the mottled colors usually with the candy yellow /sepia tones. Other colors I've seen is the candy red and candy blue . They were real popular in the 70's. Other decals I want to do is the 70 Cuda of Jeg Coughlin as well as his 70 or71 Camaro.But that project I'm gonna try to enlist the help of Chuck or someone with an ALPSy thing to do it right(lottsa mettalics). Right now I'm up-scaling the Black Magic to fit 1/16 Revell Vega body or does someone have a better suggestion for a 1/16th Vega body that doesn't have the engine hump that needs to be removed. Thanks again!