Model Cars Magazine Forum

• 2 months later...

i would suggest going to local RTR ryder truck repair, or catepillar distibutor.

I used to work for RTR, and we had books, then went to a portable CD workstation if you cant get itlocally write catepillar direct and explain project / dilemma they are usually very helpful. We have a local dealership here, and they have helped with picks for a dozer i'm thinking about

if i go past there in near future ill see what i can find out.... let me now

bill d

Hi there Im about to start build the Revell Pete 359 Reissue. It has the Caterpilla 3406 Six cylinder engine in it. Im having a hard time finding any wiring diagrams for it. I want mine to be a detailed as possible. Any pics or help would be appreciated.

Thanks Ben

• 1 month later...

I had the fortune of go to the local caterpillar dealership this week to drop off an excavator, while there i recalled your wiring question.

The parts guy who loved my dozer i did for the dealership years ago told me to go to caterpillar.com, and they have electrical, and linkage diagrams there, as well as the injection rack order similar to distributor and plugs, you just have to search out your motor

good luck

bill