Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

What is the turn around on shipping approximately from hl japan?

If it's in stock, I usually get it in 3-4 business days via Fed Ex...I use their Private Warehouse and accumulate kits as they are released or become available (if back ordered) then place a shipment.

Edited by Rob Hall

If it's in stock, I usually get it in 3-4 business days via Fed Ex...I use their Private Warehouse and accumulate kits as they are released or become available (if back ordered) then place a shipment.

Thanks. I'm pretty sure I ordered from them a few years ago. A few weeks ago though I went on and started a private warehouse,it's pretty neat to do. Plus they really have some unique items.

Four days this ime because of the weekend. Private Warehouse works very well. I have a couple of other items on order, but the 60 day max hold in the warehouse would be up by week's end. So I decided to get what was in and hold off the rest.

Four days this ime because of the weekend. Private Warehouse works very well. I have a couple of other items on order, but the 60 day max hold in the warehouse would be up by week's end. So I decided to get what was in and hold off the rest.

I have the same La Ferrari time "problem", I have one more back-order I know they would have gotten in stock before the 3-Day Holiday this weekend, just waiting to be billed for it before I ship.

I'll post pics later, but I got a very nice package from Singapore today.

Tamiya 993 GT2 PE/resin set

Tamiya Ferrari 312 T4 turned metal funnels

Tamiya Nissan R390 GT1 PE set

MY Favorite, Hobby Design PE set for the Fujimi 427 Shelby Cobra

4 sets of Eduards harnesses

Generic PE brake set

Resin Brembo calipers

I've had this for a bit, but I'm pretty proud of it. Although I'm not sure how to make it not be clear, but still showcase the orange flake ... thinking maybe an orange flake paint from behind?

2014-01-11%2015.27.46_zpsxdpvknby.jpg

it is kind of neat, really different, but I'd trade it and get a normal white molded kit to paint. or put it back in the box and get another one to build the way you want.

I've had this for a bit, but I'm pretty proud of it. Although I'm not sure how to make it not be clear, but still showcase the orange flake ... thinking maybe an orange flake paint from behind?

2014-01-11%2015.27.46_zpsxdpvknby.jpg

Silver paint on the back side...I didn't know they were doing that kit in metalflake! Cool!

Gold... got it. That makes sense. Part of me doesnt want to build it.. but I had to open it to find out! And part of me really wants to build it and do as you said... paint it gold on the backside, and put a good clear over the outside. I almost didnt buy this kit, but I was drawn to it and couldnt put it down when I was at hobby lobby.

I got the new Hemi Cuda in the mail today.No notable problems with my kit other than the decals curled up the side of the box.Perfect chrome and no warped parts. Got it from GMS Customs on ebay for $14.99 + shipping.($21 Total) All this after getting a run around from Hobbytown for three weeks over this kit. Hope to start it Friday night.

Well, i got my 2nd 1/12 Foose Camaro. Got this one from GMS Customs on ebay, someone posted a link of the auction in the thread and it was deleted. Lucky for me i had the email notice of it and bought the last one he had for sale @ 39.99. Just my luck, i opened it and found the rear window broken and one stock tire missing. The first one i got my 2yr old sat on the body and split the roof almost in half. Is this fate telling me to quit or just not to build this kit?!?!?

11971192663_e572528d81_c.jpg

Untitled by jrherald420, on Flickr
Edited by jrherald420

I am waiting for my Apt office to get back from lunch so i can pick up a package. Its from GMS Customs on ebay.

Definitely something good then. I love ordering from them.

Edit: It's OBVIOUSLY something good. ^^^^^ :D

Edited by JamesW

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...