Model Cars Magazine Forum

need a dually.....or crew cab

I am building the galaxie 38' gooseneck right now( not impressed by the way ) and I am looking for the next build....the pulling truck. does anyone know where I could find a 1/24-1/25 scale f350 crew cab shortbed or a crew cab dually truck? I really want a 99-newer f350 to pull this trailer on semi wheels and tires....please help if you know ANYWHERE!!!

Chad

yeah I found that one, I actually want to build the newer style because that's what I own, but if I did use the monogram one I'd need two to replicate my old 1/1 94 f350 crew cab.....I had a 94 with a 7" RSK lift and 7" bull hauler stacks and semi wheels and tires that I'd want to build it like...

Chad

Greymack, pm me how much you need for it. I won't need the tires though, I'll be using semi wheels and tires. I would however need a single cab and interior bucket seat for said single cab( parts box ) to make a crew cab..... And I'd need a cowl hood too.

Please let me know.

Chad