Model Cars Magazine Forum

Grandstand

Mercman

... you definitely have the talent and now how to build it, I guess it's comes down to do you what to take the time to build it or buy it and spend your time setting it up and detailing the scene......which ever way you go I know it'll turn out great!

Are you looking to change it in any way? Do you have the stash of Evergreen/Plastruct to do it? Do you have the time?

All of these questions need answered before I would think of dropping coin like that. Skill isn't a question.......I have seen some of your other HO scale builds, you can do this as well.

... you definitely have the talent and now how to build it, I guess it's comes down to do you what to take the time to build it or buy it and spend your time setting it up and detailing the scene......which ever way you go I know it'll turn out great!

Thanks, this one will be a challenge, Besides the building itself, all of the small detail pieces.

Are you looking to change it in any way? Do you have the stash of Evergreen/Plastruct to do it? Do you have the time?

All of these questions need answered before I would think of dropping coin like that. Skill isn't a question.......I have seen some of your other HO scale builds, you can do this as well.

Probably make a few changes. As for supplies well stocked with plastic, and the such.

• 3 weeks later...