Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

I got this little 43rd scale beauty. Side trim, window trim, grille and door handles are all photo etch as well as the hood ornament!

IMG_2994_zps95a91a30.jpg

IMG_2995_zpsda6e7838.jpg

IMG_2996_zps678de827.jpg

IMG_2997_zps3ccde586.jpg

There's no chassis detail but I don't care. Made by NEO models of Germany. The only thing I don't like is that it was advertised as a 1976 Dodge Charger but the pe badges say Cordoba. Heck they can't be seen anyway without a magnifier. B)

Does it have the " Rich Corinthian Leather " ????? :rolleyes:

Something that will help me get set up again so I can get back to building: A DeWalt 18V "compact" drill/driver kit (driver + charger + 2 batteries. I never liked battery powered drills because they didn't have enough power or the batteries would self-destruct in a couple of months. But I borrowed my brother-in-law's DeWalt about a month ago to put up some heavy duty shelves that required #12 X 3-1/2" screws into studs. The DeWalt handled them like it was putting up a picture frame. The better news: I got the entire set (normally well over $200 for all of the parts) for $99 at Lowe's. Even better, - 10% for my military ID.

Now, I can get back to finishing the shelves, etc. in my new hobby room (when I get back up to Rocklin). And, I won't have to feel guilty for hanging on to my b.i.l.'s tools. YAY! :)

Several kits and tools:

#11 blades/dispenser

sand paper

some wire

dull coat spray

Revell Corvette C6-R (i needed wheels for the other one)

Revell 1964 Chevy Impala SS (Lowrider Magazine version, blue with the awesome belt-line decals)

Fujimi Enthusiast Series BMW B7 Turbo Coupe Alpina

Fujimi Enthusiast Series Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet

Fujimi Enthusiast Series Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...