Model Cars Magazine Forum

Moebius International LoneStar

Ahhhh MAN! This is lookin' real good! I was thinking of doing the CN paint scheme on an Italeri Western Star. Now I know I'll do it! Wow this looks real good on your Loner. Keep it up and keep us posted!

I'm glad you guys are enjoying this build as much as I am.

On to the partially completed interior.

DSCF2704-vi.jpg

DSCF2706-vi.jpg

While the flocking didn't come in the box, the laminate flooring decal sure did and it's beautiful!

DSCF2707-vi.jpg

The kit comes with three decals for the I.P. but I think I can do the switches and etc. at least as well so I'm not going to use the third.

DSCF2709-vi.jpg

The kit provides decals for all the wood trim including that little panel in front of the driver's side window.

DSCF2710-vi.jpg

There's only so many hours in a day if you're wondering why the rest of the wood decals aren't on yet.

DSCF2711-vi.jpg

Comparing John's build (and the kit I just got in today) to the test-shot I built in December - there are small but noticeable differences. The interior has more texture - carpet on the floor for example is on the plastic (not as bold as the flocking) but wasn't on the test shot. The exhaust shields have engraved vent/mesh, the test shot didn't.

This really is a nice kit.

John, yours is looking sweet!

Tim

Comparing John's build (and the kit I just got in today) to the test-shot I built in December - there are small but noticeable differences. The interior has more texture - carpet on the floor for example is on the plastic (not as bold as the flocking) but wasn't on the test shot. The exhaust shields have engraved vent/mesh, the test shot didn't.

This really is a nice kit.

John, yours is looking sweet!

Tim

Coming from you Tim, that's quite a compliment. Thank You.

hmm this maybe something worth buying. i see a awesome custom in the ruff with this kit.

Why not? Someone going to do it. You may as well be the first.