Model Cars Magazine Forum

Your collections, show them off

Terry and Clayton - hope you do well :)

Who was putting on the shows you guys entered - local clubs ?

I live out past mile marker nowhere and dont get much information.

Sean, its Autumncon put on by the IPMS chapter thats closest to me. The meetings are about an hour drive, but its the closest to me. I took first, second, and third by the way. I lost the theme award, which is what I was really pulling for.

When are you going to jump on the "Show Tour" Dennis? There are quite a few good shows in the Mass area, Classic Plastic and GraniteCon are coming up very soon....And of course Masscar next year

I won 3rd, out of about 25 in class. It was good time.

Having a good time is what it's really all about. Too often guys go to shows with high expectations and go home disapointed. Don't lose sight of the fun factor, it really is just a hobby

Edited by Modeltruckbuilder

Having a good time is what it's really all about. Too often guys go to shows with high expectations and go home disapointed. Don't lose sight of the fun factor, it really is just a hobby

Yes sir. I know my builds arent the best out there, but they are my best. If i win, great. If not, oh well. I had some great conversations with people. Got some really nice comments, for me, that was enough

Edited by Petetrucker07

• 1 year later...

Figured since it's been over a year since we've visited our build collection, I'd dig this up. I don't have any new pics of my builds, together in one spot yet, but I'm sure some of you might.

I had a bit of a surprise offer today. My LHS, even though their focus is RC, offered me display space in their cabinet. So part of my collection is on display. I took 3 for now, they're getting a new cabinet and told me if I'd like, to full it up. 

So...here are the 3 I took up there. I'll get a pic of the cabinet in a few days.