Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #161 FINISHED!

Real or model?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

Being one of the people that got it right...I have to ask, do you know if the photo was retouched (not saying you did it, but some elements look "worked" to me)? Just wondering if it has things done...maybe to hide a numberplate, etc.

I straightened the edge of the gravel to make it look like it might be a model sitting on a scale surface. (Remember... I can alter the background if I think it'll help me... :P)

ROM161answer.jpg

Final vote: 26 REAL, 37 MODEL. Which means...

I WIN!!! :P

It's REAL!

SON OF A..............

I straightened the edge of the gravel to make it look like it might be a model sitting on scale surface. (Remember... I can alter the background if I think it'll help me... B))

ROM161answer.jpg

That was a good call. That was the deciding factor for me!

I WIN!!! B)

It's REAL!

I saw this one as real at my first glimpse....The grill was the key for me, as I learned to drive in one of these..My uncle bought one surplus for on the farm...perfect for finding the herd...:D:blink:

I also do not trust backrounds.....Harry is that good :P

I WIN!!! :D

It's REAL!

Harry, I think you misread that, it is 27 real, 37 model. Of course I just found out you can still vote AFTER you announce the answer!!! :P:lol::huh::blink:;)

I guess in this case, I WIN! ;)

Harry, I think you misread that, it is 27 real, 37 model. Of course I just found out you can still vote AFTER you announce the answer!!! :lol::unsure::huh::blink:;)

I guess in this case, I WIN! :lol:

That's why I list the numbers for the FINAL vote. Any votes after that don't count. We used to have several people vote AFTER the answer was revealed. :rolleyes: