Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #63 FINISHED!

Real or model?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

• Real
    • Model

There is one little detail on the pic that hints model to me, but I'm not 100% sure.

That car is another missing link in the styrene 1/24 1/25 world. I'd love to get a plastic model of that.

Thanks,

Ditto!

And Lewis Hamilton won't get the orange one promised to him for winning the championship...now he has to win two more and they'll give him the car :P Man....none of us can catch a break!

It's looking so obvious that it is a model especially one main detail that stands out at me....

with that being said I voted real ... O.o this one is too easy it seems like a trick!

....then again that may be the trick is it seems like a trick.. there for I was tricked.... o.O

:lol: HARRY! Now ya see? ya dun got Clay an Mike BOTH stalkin ya, an you can't forget about ME! It's still early for ya Bud, so I won't get in yer case, BUT,,,,,,,,If your not up by 9:00 I'll start callin ya to wake your "Sleepin Beauty" self up, so's I can get my weekly fix. SO, sleep well young lad, as the deadly dragon of the day awaits beyond the warmth of the blankies. A'LL be Bock!!! :lol:

Man, I love this car, great scheme. I figured it was a model, I just forgot to post this week.

There is one little detail on the pic that hints model to me, but I'm not 100% sure.

That car is another missing link in the styrene 1/24 1/25 world. I'd love to get a plastic model of that.

Thanks,

Second that! ;)

Ditto!

And Lewis Hamilton won't get the orange one promised to him for winning the championship...now he has to win two more and they'll give him the car :blink: Man....none of us can catch a break!

:) he was promised an LM? haha sucks for him!