Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #64 FINISHED!

Real or model?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

• Real
    • Model

:lol: CLAY!, Bro your up! Cool! Now if you'll just play Rev for Harry, MAYBE it'll wake his ol wrangly butt up! I'm really startin to shake now, so I for one, hope he gets it in gear pretty soon! Yeesh, WHY did I ever start using RoM? It's like a 400 lb. Go-Rillia on my back!(Worse than Ron, an ol FAT USELESS foreman I once had!) But not too worry, caz you up now, an MAYBE we'll BOTH get our fix!(more for me though, caz I's old an I NEEDS IT!!!!)

Harry, Harry, Harry! Why you wanna go an hurt me like that? You know I was really hopin it was real, to make up for that Ferrari model from 2 wks back, that I thought was real too! Oh well, I just proved ya can't win 'em all ! The red reflection on the windows is what threw me off, I could sworn it was real! HEY, THAT'S my excuse! Gregg said NO SWEARIN, So.... I guess I get an Oopsies for use at a later date, an a player to be named later! Great job Kiddo, an I'm all snuggly an happy now!, Thanks, an see ya next Monday!( but I'll be watchin on Sunday night, just in case.......) :lol:

Woohoo, I got it right!

I didn't know the model designation, had to find that out from a friend. Even he didn't have the exact designation.

Then researched...never did find the photos of the model before today.

Had to closely study the 1:1 car w/the photo, and found some shape/detail issues with it. The model is magnificent.

Hardest one yet :lol: