Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hobby Stores in N. Atlanta

Gang, my family has to run down to Atlanta for a few days and I was wondering if there were any good hobby stores... I have Christmas money burning a hole in my pocket (I need some stuff). Can anyone recommend any in North Atlanta or anywhere between Knoxville TN and Atlanta.

Thanks!

John

There's a huge Hobbytown USA on the north side of town in Kennesaw off of I-75 & Barrett Pkwy. They have great paint selection; kit section is thinner than usual since they opened a Hobby Lobby almost across the street from it.

If you are into anything aircraft, AAA Hobbies in Marietta, also on the north side of town, is the place to go for aircraft builders. Lots of good builder/paint supplies there too.

There's a huge Hobbytown USA on the north side of town in Kennesaw off of I-75 & Barrett Pkwy. They have great paint selection; kit section is thinner than usual since they opened a Hobby Lobby almost across the street from it.

If you are into anything aircraft, AAA Hobbies in Marietta, also on the north side of town, is the place to go for aircraft builders. Lots of good builder/paint supplies there too.

We just got back from the Hobby Town... Wow! Great store...highly recommended.

Hopefully we will be able to hit AAA tomorrow (Hobby Town surprisingly didn't have the needed items).

Thanks