Model Cars Magazine Forum

55 Chevy Cameo

evilone

Well i learned a new way of striping my paint jobs on another site and well i tried it out.Tell me what you think.

DSCN1605.jpg

DSCN1607.jpg

DSCN1608.jpg

DSCN1609.jpg

DSCN1610.jpg

IDK if i should add more color or leave it the way it is what do you guys think?

P.S. the big one is still coming but i need to get alot of things togeather still B) .

Well now we all know FER SHUR yer an ALIEN,'cuz the flesh colored make up is wearin offen yer skin,and yer green body color is showin threw(GRIN)......layin tape like that is hard to do. I think the truck sides could use some more,but the hood looks pretty good,IMHO........Steven Zimmerman aka the'Z'man

Well now we all know FER SHUR yer an ALIEN,'cuz the flesh colored make up is wearin offen yer skin,and yer green body color is showin threw(GRIN)......layin tape like that is hard to do. I think the truck sides could use some more,but the hood looks pretty good,IMHO........Steven Zimmerman aka the'Z'man

Me a alien........ B):D ..........Never.Stupid earthlings will never know we are tryin to take over their world.We already have a leader in our grips code named obama.

LOL J/K i might have to add some more lines to the side.