Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

just a few kits this month..

From my LHS..

Guess which one comes with warped frame, poor chrome and lots of Extra Flash.

The new Cuda, that's who.. WTH?!!

1510378_10202216335681436_724701488_n.jp

and from my Local CL..

1526911_10202223700865561_387578273_n.jp

You can Never have Too many Pro-Street Mopars. :D

that's a nice haul!! would look great on MY shelf!! "you can never have too many pro street mopars....." you got that right!! always looking for pro street GTX's and road runners. have plenty of the super bees. you don't need that chassis in that cuda kit....let me know how the chassis from that GTX fits under it....

Edited by tubbs

Im a sucker for the big kits!! Thinking about starting the 57 Chevys i have today. What does a kit like that go for in the Netherlands?

This one you never see in the shops or in model exhibitions for sale.

I bought it from a guy that stopped the hobby, paid 50 euro because I absolutely wanted to have it. I am a huge Corvette fan and I have another (gluebomb) with some missing parts and with this box i can build two complete cars.

I see them on Ebay also for nice prices but shipping to Holland is killing and I have to pay import always from US.

Edited by Dinky

Thats what happens when you buy a Revell kit :lol:

That's what Happens when you buy a New Revell.. :o

Would've broke my heart if you said the Galaxie.

I'm broken hearted, being a restored Reissue, they skipped out on the Red Clear Taillights..

What a cheap Shot.. But no Flash and nice chrome.. ;)

that's a nice haul!! would look great on MY shelf!! "you can never have too many pro street mopars....." you got that right!! always looking for pro street GTX's and road runners. have plenty of the super bees. you don't need that chassis in that cuda kit....let me know how the chassis from that GTX fits under it....

That's gonna be Miles down the road.. I got a few Zuks to get together.. ;)

BTW: I can never have too many AMT 68/69 RoadRunner/GTXs. Chassis work great under Many Mopars and not Mopars..

1507970_10202229478089988_2104968135_n.j

This one you never see in the shops or in model exhibitions for sale.

I bought it from a guy that stopped the hobby, paid 50 euro because I absolutely wanted to have it. I am a huge Corvette fan and I have another (gluebomb) with some missing parts and with this box i can build two complete cars.

I see them on Ebay also for nice prices but shipping to Holland is killing and I have to pay import always from US.

How much is 50 Euro in us dollars

What Did I Get Today?

Well, I got a flat tire for this one. :angry:

DSCN3422.jpg

Luckily it's already fixed.

But these came on the Mail as well. I already sprayed Jo-Han '61 Olds Wagon Mild Custom with that Metallic Green. Those Photo Etch parts are Finnish National Signs that used to be on cars in the 'old days'.

DSCN9641-vi.jpg

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...