Model Cars Magazine Forum

KW Aerodyne Big Boy "Striping Added"

I've got another one going....I got it from my good buddy Earl Miller and I'm having a blast with this one....I've been looking for one of these for a long time and I'm taking advantage of it....He had started it with a pretty good Watkins paint job, but I've got a little bigger ambitions for this one, so I will not be using that particular scheme....You can only guess what color this one will be.... :D

001a_zpsc5bf5cc1.jpg

002a_zps1d606aed.jpg

004a_zpsb84956a0.jpg

005a_zpse1a95461.jpg

That's right....Orange....I guess I'm building a fleet of these things.....As you can see, I'm building a condo for it.....I plan to build an interior for it, as well....I haven't quite figured out how I want it to be, but I'll get to it, soon enough....

Edited by kilrathy10

Got a lot more done, yesterday....It's pretty close to completion, but I'm gonna have to add some sripes or something to break up the monotany that is orange paint....It looks ok, but it's too plain.....I'll fix that when I get to the old decal box....Anyway....

002a_zps77f2ae33.jpg

007a_zpsf035ef5c.jpg

020a_zpsee9a2b75.jpg

022a_zps31538393.jpg

023a_zps844777e4.jpg

030a_zps9b177b76.jpg

After the striping or whatever I decide to do, it's on to the interior of the big box....