Model Cars Magazine Forum

The First Of Its Kind ! 71 Plymouth Scamp From Bandit Resins !

Here is the first pull from the mold. It will be sold with red taillights and Scamp decals. I'll have it on the website in a few days. It was mastered By Harry Fogerty for Bandit Resins... The doner that is needed is Revells 68-69 Dart kit.

Thanks, KDog

Scamp-vi.jpg

This will be a welcome addition to the hobby, and very overdue. I, (and a few friends) will want some of these as soon as they become available. I have always found the true Dart /Valiant "A-Body" 2-Door Hardtop body style preferable to the Duster/Demon/Dart Sport design anyway. They were far more practical as far as interior dimensions and rear visability. (just my personal opinion) It's funny that the "Scamp" name existed on the Valiant from 1971-1976, and was then applied to a small short lived pick-up based on the "L-Body", and quietly put to rest. We are eagerly waiting! ;) Fury3

Edited by fury3

I see that your 1971 Valiant Scamp Ht. is now listed on your website, and ready to be ordered. Note: This was the only year in which the Scamp carried a "Valiant" nameplate on the front fender above the "Scamp" identification....just like the 1970 Duster was the only year in which the same "Valiant" nameplate was used on the front fender, above the "Duster" identification. I previewed your website for the first time, and will be ordering the 1967 Plymouth Barracuda Sports Fastback kit as well. Now, if only someone would do a 1968.....(AFX and it's many other names and inconsistant service being dismissed) :D Fury3