Model Cars Magazine Forum

My '57 Chevy

Bobdude

What, ya din't gouge out chunks of it with a hot knife? Didja drop it a coupla times? No brush strokes visable on it?(other than that chrome trim?) Yeesh at least when YOU build a "just for fun" kit, it comes out ALOT better'n SOME peoples. I STILL don't understand what all that other mess was about,REGARDLESS of how many people thought it was"cool" :D;)

it seems as if some people are throwing out a challenge to build a fifty -seven chevy ,a build off ,a community build ,an online contest,wait maybe I just don't get it .wait maybe it has something to do with the name Bob .wait maybe the message is have fun.wait don't wait build something .maybe it's an inside joke.

it seems as if some people are throwing out a challenge to build a fifty -seven chevy ,a build off ,a community build ,an online contest,wait maybe I just don't get it .wait maybe it has something to do with the name Bob .wait maybe the message is have fun.wait don't wait build something .maybe it's an inside joke.

Randy, after DEEP discussion with Robert about this matter, as it turns out, YES it is a private joke betwix family members. A SICK, TWISTED JOKE, that will cause(in MY opinoin) LONG drawn out arguments an needless remarks over the family dinner table at Thanksgiving get togethers for YEARS to come!!!! Oh to be a FLY on THAT wall! If Bob and I had'nt spoken about this VERY matter, I'd STILL be goin NUTS!(IF THAT'S possibly to get any WORSE!) ;);):blink:

I still think Bobdude's Chrome stripeing is excellently done! :P;)

Hey Bob,

Nice build....looks like an NNL winner to me. If you took such great measures to accurately detail the side trim to such a beautiful example of the real car (in fact, it some photos, it appears to be a candidate for ROM...that's Real or Model for those playing the home game), why did you not do the wipers as well. I'm sure you like the custom look in having them body color.

and yes, I'm yanking ya chain!

David