Model Cars Magazine Forum

71 Cuda, all aluminum hemi

vintagedragfan

I just got into milling and I have to say that you are making that look a lot easier than it actually is. The motor looks great.

Just wondering, what kind of adhesive do you use to glue aluminum to aluminum or aluminum to plastic?

is this a real engine? too bad it couldnt run and have your own 1/24 hemi rc car

I'm sure the next post will be of the lumpy cam and crankshaft he just machined freehand. The post after that will be of the spark plugs......

Seriously though, this is an impressive build. I can almost hear it run now.....

wouldn't that be cool? thanks guys

I just got into milling and I have to say that you are making that look a lot easier than it actually is. The motor looks great.

Just wondering, what kind of adhesive do you use to glue aluminum to aluminum or aluminum to plastic?

ya Kyle this is not easy for me, especially being my first time using a mill, but so far the only part I have to re make is the distributer, because it is a little too tall, I use C.A. glue from my LHS, thanks for looking

Bill.... I have no idea how I missed the start of this build. Holy Smokes Man.... I am totally impressed with your skills my friend. I need to step up my game big time...lol. The work you have done on this engine is just blowing my mind and looks amazing. I can't wait to more of this come together. I can only imagine what you have in store for us next. This engine is a work of Art!! Keep up the great work and I will be following along for sure.

Bill.... I have no idea how I missed the start of this build. Holy Smokes Man.... I am totally impressed with your skills my friend. I need to step up my game big time...lol. The work you have done on this engine is just blowing my mind and looks amazing. I can't wait to more of this come together. I can only imagine what you have in store for us next. This engine is a work of Art!! Keep up the great work and I will be following along for sure.

hey Chris, I think its comin along pretty good, I am happy with it, got ALOT of work to do, you of all people know that, lol this is going to be a LONG project! I hope it turns out the way I want!! thanks for lookin in on it Bro!

im still sitting here drooling over that engine!! :D

bryan

you need to be finishing your COBRA Bryan!! lol

WOW i don't know what to say i'm speechless ,this is just amazing,, I'll take 3 or 4 or 5 :wub: i,m watching this till the end

No show from Grizzly again today. It would be silly for them to show up tomorrow.

thanks Daryl, I will get to work on that ! lol

kinda silly to have a booth and no one show up huh Jim?