Model Cars Magazine Forum

good morning

jerseyjunker1

hey guys if you don't hear from me for awhile it is because i am in the middle of doing a couple of projects both at home for my regular work and on models.i have started doing the bonnie and clyde car again. i had started it last summer and put it aside to do a few car shows and other things came up so in the box it went untill a couple of weeks ago. how i am doing it is i am using the franklin mint 1933 ford tudor sedan and turning it into the 1934 four door sedan death car.i am using three cars to do this. in order to make it look right i have to extend the body and frame about 1/8" in order to make the back door and windows look right.it was to darned cold in the shed to take any progress pictures. i will show it when done.i am doing this as time allows me.if possible i will take a mock up shot just to give you an idea. the other thing is i am doing two at the same time.icon_smile_big.gif