Model Cars Magazine Forum

Vintage prestige auto mover

Well this is my first build thread and only the second rig i have built since getting back into modelling. I will start how i obtained this incredible kit, i bought a few truck kits of a gentleman that was for alack of words was just getting rid of them. Anyway i forgot a kit when i left and he phoned me to come pick it up.

The next day i went back and he showed me stuff he had hauled up from what he called the dungeon, there was a bunch of car kits pilled on top of this huge box.

He showed me all the car kits and remembered when and where he bought them, i lived in that small town back in the seventies and we talked about the old hobie shops that were there.

Well we got to the bottom of the pile and he said you can have this as long as you build it, well when he open the box i couldn't believe my eyes, it was reboxed but the lid was there and when i unfolded it i nearly fainted.

So this is where my build starts, i primed everything a few days ago and started last night with it, the main trailer is dun and just working on all the ramps. I will take some pics cause whats a build without them.

O BTW I promised to show him it when it was dun.

cheers Ewan

Yeah, Man....If you can open another window on the internet and go to photobucket......Get to your library and find the pic you want to post from the thumbnails and click on it.....Then, off to the right, you'll see a list of IMG's etc....Click on the last one "should be the IMG box", and briefly you'll see the word "copied" in the little window....Then go to your thread and reply or edit one of the posts.....When the dialog box appears, make sure the cursor is flashing.....Go to the "File Edit" tab and click paste....You'll then see a bunch of letters and numbers only the computer will understand, and then post it.....You can post more than one pic, but just remember to hit the enter key to move the cursor down to separate them.....I hope this helps.....It's how I do it....To me it's easier....

Edited by kilrathy10

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...