Model Cars Magazine Forum

My 2008 Mid-Atlantic NNL Photos

gkulchock

Actually Lyle I did not win the Street Machine Class. That was won by the beautiful blue and silver 1/12 scale Camaro built by Ray Carey if I'm not mistaken.

My little bug was the Peoples Choice for the show, and I thank all who voted for it. Great show as always guys and I'm sure I will see you there next year.

DSC01293-vi.jpg

Edited by gkulchock

Actually Lyle I did not win the Street Machine Class. That was won by the beautiful blue and silver 1/12 scale Camaro built by Ray Carey if I'm not mistaken.

My little bug was the Peoples Choice for the show, and I thank all who voted for it. Great show as always guys and I'm sure I see you there next year.

DSC01293-vi.jpg

Oops! Sorry. I just can't remember all these things, especially being dead on my butt the day after the show.

Congrats!!!!!!

Congratulations Mr. Kulchock, a well deserved win. Didn't I tell you to go pick up your trophy before thay handed them out?? ;)B)

Thanks Cruz, but I never count my chickens before they are hatched, and there is always a bigger fish in the sea. Besides, there were so many great looking models at the show. All the 1/12 scale Camaros were fantastic, and I was blown away with all the guys machining parts and entire engines. I wish I had more time to spend looking in detail at each one of them.

Great talking with you Cruz and hope to see you soon at another show.

Thanks Cruz, but I never count my chickens before they are hatched, and there is always a bigger fish in the sea. Besides, there were so many great looking models at the show. All the 1/12 scale Camaros were fantastic, and I was blown away with all the guys machining parts and entire engines. I wish I had more time to spend looking in detail at each one of them.

Great talking with you Cruz and hope to see you soon at another show.

Well, I learned that I shouldn't be putting my models in your categories, your work is awesome man. Just make sure that you don't put models in all categories the next time around!!!!! ;)B) The show was not greatly attended but the few models that were entered were of high quality, congratulations to all the winners!!! B)

The show was not greatly attended but the few models that were entered were of high quality, congratulations to all the winners!!! ;)

was the model count down this year? the tabled looked pretty full to me. I was just glad to see a nice turn out of large scale models at the show! I think they are making a come back

keith

was the model count down this year? the tabled looked pretty full to me. I was just glad to see a nice turn out of large scale models at the show! I think they are making a come back

keith

I don't know Keith, that's what I felt, it could have been the same count as last year but personally I thought it was a little lower, you know, the price of gas nowadays has something to do w/ it... ;):lol:

I don't know Keith, that's what I felt, it could have been the same count as last year but personally I thought it was a little lower, you know, the price of gas nowadays has something to do w/ it... :rolleyes::(

Pay no attentipon to Cruz. We haven't taught him to count in ENGLISH yet!

We had 230+ payed attendees and 469 models displayed,,,,,,both numbers almost exactly the same as the previous 3 years.