Model Cars Magazine Forum

1-8 scale 69 camaro pro mod (mike hill's car)

comp1839

Looking forward to watching this one. Mike's new car is beautiful. Doug and the rest of the Precision Chassis crew did an amazing job on the 1:1 and I'm sure your scale version will be just as amazing!

Edited by RTK434

Ah Dave......I've been dreading this moment................................... :unsure:

Nah, kiddin' of course. :D

Man, I'd been secretly hoping (wishing) you would start a WIP on this soon man. B)

Mike's car is one serious piece of machinery, and I just know........you're gonna nail this. B):wub:

The Bruno looks the goods already, and the body art sure shows lotsa promise.

Keep us posted mate.

Dave that is really awesome. Thank you for taking the time to explain that to me. I think its very nice that you want to give back to the modeling community like that. I know I have some items on my wish list from TDR, I just need to place my order on them. One of the other reasons I was asking what CAD program you were using was because I have a 3D CAD program I use. It's what I used to draw up some parts that I had Jim (Micro Nitro) Machine for me. I was thinking I would maybe talk to Tim and see what File types they typically use or would need for these SLA rapid prototype parts. I was thinking about drawing up some stuff, if they think they could possibly sell it and have them make it, then he can offere it to everyone. I haven't had much time to do it but I also have a couple of one off items I was debating to see what it would cost to have him make versus trying to scratch build it something as well. Thanks again Dave for all of your help.