Model Cars Magazine Forum

post your gmc general s and chevy bisons.

Don't know, got mine many years ago. I would try fredsmodelworldonline.com or jimnohio, they may have one. I don't buy from ebay but you could try there. With all the people on this site someone should be able to help you. Good hunting.

I've only built two of these, lifetime, and both are long gone....This particular one was destroyed by my daughter's mother.....I've recently acquired a dumper, but I haven't been able to locate another Bison.....Anyway, here it is.....These pics were also taken with some really nice looking self adhesive "road bed" I found at Home Depot....

3MSelfAdhesive1aa_zps0a5e6bad.jpg

3MSelfAdhesive2aa_zps0e7339a3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Always liked the looks of these trucks, I started one as a kid but never got it finished.

Over the years I've managed to collect an original issue of both the GMC and Chev, just need to get around to building them. I was thinking of adding a Peerless log trailer to the back of one.

What was nice about the GMC General and Chevy Bison kits was the fact that else from the tires and rims, it was all original material, not found on any other previous kit from AMT. The original issue of both got out in 1977. About time to get a new one out, ain't it?

Edited by BigBad